Today in the 31-Day Challenge we read…
?Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.? ? Isaiah 43:19
We?ve covered a lot of ground in the last 31 days. Our prayer is that God has used this time to affirm, challenge, inspire and direct you. Now that you?ve made it this far, you may be asking, ?What?s next?? God may have already given you several specific actions steps and areas to implement these concepts with clarity. If you are not sure where to begin, you might try one of the following suggestions:
- Read through the challenges again by visiting the Overview?page and pick a topic.
- Check out the latest posts at our Blog page.
- Sign up to receive automatic notification of new blog entries.
- Take the Antioch Journey Assessment.
- Explore additional resources and partner information at our Resources page.
Where do you go from here? ?Your Challenge for today is to contact three friends, explaining what you?ve just finished, and invite them to take the?31-day Challenge as well.
Thank you for joining us these last 31 days. ?We pray that God uses you in amazing ways to expand His Kingdom and make disciples in every vocation and location!